Adjusted Profits & Tax Returns

Image Tax return

Did you know that the figures in your final annual accounts are not the same figures as those required by the Inland Revenue for your annual tax-return?

HMRC require businesses to calculate their ‘adjusted profits’ for inclusion in the tax return and getting it wrong can lead to extra work or even the possibility of being fined!

If you have earned interest on your savings or from dividends in the tax year then your tax return can become even more challenging.

Using a professional bookkeeper means you get the entries correct first time and you’ll be confident that you’re not paying a penny more in tax than you should.

The Torbay Bookkeeping Practice has an agent code with HMRC. This means that you can invite practice staff into your HMRC account to offer any assistance you require.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: